World BEYOND War is a global nonviolent movement to end war and establish a just and sustainable peace.
Social Media Manager
World BEYOND War is run largely by volunteers who devote their time for free. Here are some Volunteer Spotlights.
Volunteer Spotlight: Phil Anderson
The May 2023 Volunteer Spotlight features Phil Anderson, chapter coordinator for the WBW Upper Midwest chapter. #WorldBEYONDWar
Volunteer Spotlight: Juan Pablo Lazo Ureta
The April 2023 Volunteer Spotlight features Juan Pablo Lazo Ureta, WBW’s Bioregión Aconcagua (Chile) chapter coordinator.
Volunteer Spotlight: Nazir Ahmad Yosufi
The March 2023 Volunteer Spotlight features Nazir Ahmad Yosufi, WBW’s Afghanistan chapter coordinator.
Volunteer Spotlight: Susan Smith
This month’s volunteer spotlight features Susan Smith from Pittsburgh. Susan is actively engaged in WBW’s Peace Education and Action for Impact program.
Past Board Presidents
World BEYOND War is a member of the Coalition Against U.S. Foreign Military Bases; the Divest from the War Machine Coalition; the Global Day Against Military Spending; the International Peace Bureau; the Korea Collaboration Network; the Poor People’s Campaign; United for Peace and Justice; the United National Antiwar Coalition; the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons; the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space; the international network No to war – no to NATO; Overseas Base Realignment and Closure Coalition; People Over Pentagon; Campaign to End the Selective Service System; No Fighter Jets Coalition; Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network; Peace Education Network (PEN); Beyond Nuclear; Working Group on Youth, Peace, and Security; Global Alliance for Ministries and Infrastructures for Peace, WE.net, Abolition 2000, War Industry Resisters Network, Groups Against Arms Fairs.
Our liasons to various coalitions are as follows:
- NoForeignBases.org: Robert Fantina
- United National Antiwar Coalition: John Reuwer
- Divest from the War Machine: Greta Zarro
- Global Day Against Military Spending: Gar Smith
- Korea Collaboration Network: Alice Slater
- Abolish Selective Service: David Swanson
- GPA: Donnal Walter
- Code Pink – China is Not our Enemy: Liz Remmerswaal
- Groups Against Arms Fairs: Liz Remmerswaal and Rachel Small
- U.S. Peace Coalition: Liz Remmerswaal
- Independent and Peaceful Australian Network/Pacific Peace Network: Liz Remmerswaal
- New Zealand Peace Foundation International Affairs and Disarmament Committee: Liz Remmerswaal
- WE.net: David Swanson
- Abolition 2000: David Swanson
- War Industry Resisters Network: Greta Zarro.
- Canada-Wide Peace and Justice Network: Rachel Small.
- No New Fighter Jets Coalition: Rachel Small.
We are largely funded by very small donations. We are extremely grateful to every volunteer and donor, although we don’t have room to thank them all, and many prefer to be anonymous. Here is a page thanking those we can.
More About World BEYOND War
Click below for videos, text, powerpoints, photos, and other resources from our past annual conferences.