Prime Minister of Montenegro Promises No Military Training Ground on Sinjajevina

By World BEYOND War, February 12, 2024

After years of struggle, supported by World BEYOND War and others, the Save Sinjajevina campaign has met with the Prime Minister of Montenegro and gained his promise that there will be no military training ground built at Sinjajevina. This was to have been a massive and destructive project for the benefit of NATO and the U.S. military. It now seems clear that it will not happen.

One Response

  1. This is fantastic, but what about all the U.S. troops which were granted permission to enter last year – I believe it was a very sizable number
    The previous President/Prime Minister had said NO to the U.S. and then when the new one was elected, he said yes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Our Theory of Change

How To End War

2024 WBW Film Festival
Antiwar Events
Help Us Grow

Small Donors Keep Us Going

If you select to make a recurring contribution of at least $15 per month, you may select a thank-you gift. We thank our recurring donors on our website.

This is your chance to reimagine a world beyond war
WBW Shop
Translate To Any Language