Interested in starting a new chapter?
World BEYOND War is unique because it unites the efforts of people and organizations who want to end ALL war in ALL countries. We recognize that today’s communication technology and social media give us the ability to do something that has never been done before: raise our voices WORLDWIDE to spread support for war abolition activism.
World BEYOND War has chapters in 8 countries with more in development. We envision a chapter in every country around the world, but to make that happen, we need you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
What does a chapter do?
1. Be familiar with World BEYOND War’s mission, and be able to tell people about the organization and its work.
2. Maintain communication with the individuals and organizations in your region who have signed World BEYOND War’s Declaration of Peace, and serve as a liaison to World BEYOND War’s Board.
3. Advance World BEYOND War’s mission to abolish war, by carrying out events, campaigns, and activities aligned with WBW’s areas of focus: peace education, weapons divestment, and closing military bases.
4. Collect signatures for the Declaration of Peace.
5. Organize 4+ events/meetings per year.
6. Fundraise for World BEYOND War.
7. (If applicable) Translate messages from English into your native language, and translate news on antiwar activism from your language to English for the WBW website.
1. Free educational resources, organizing training, and fundraising assistance to develop and implement chapter activities.
2. Free & discounted books and online courses.
3. Free promo packs with stickers, buttons, and bookmarks.
4. A free webpage and email listserv for your chapter.
5. We’ll publicize your events & recruit volunteers.
6. We’ll connect you with individuals and organizations around the world working on similar campaigns to yours, to share expertise and activism.
7. We’ll share your news with a wider global audience through our email list, website, and social media.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below, or email us at email@example.com.